September 27, 2011
We’ve been busy trying to bring you Word Arena to your iPhone/iPad but after a multitude of issues we had to deal with, we can finally say that it will be available on the AppStore this Friday, September 30th!
Right now it does not have the social features that the WP7 one has (such as friend lists and chat) but we’ll be adding them in the coming weeks. This is a truly cross-platform game as leaderboards and rounds are shared between the WP7 and iOS version. You will even see who is playing on what platform! Starting on Oct 1st, you will also notice this change in the WP7 version. Here are some screenshots in the meantime:
We will post a link to the AppStore as soon as it’s live. Looking forward to see you in the game – who are the best Word Arena players out there? Will they be iPhone or Windows Phones users? Let’s find out!
Help us get the word out and tell your friends about Word Arena.
July 22, 2011
We’re happy to announce that Word Arena has finally been released! This is by far the most polished game we’ve released. We’ve tested the game leaving no stoned unturned – all the little details were hopefully worked out and you, the user, should experience a smooth game. Please let us know if you encounter any issues with it.
Download it now from the Zune Marketplace.
Check out a review here
July 2, 2011
We made major changes to Bubble Burst. They were so significant that it warrant a new version number: 2!
You will find lots of new features there, many of which have been suggested by players like yourself. Among the new features are:
- Weekly marathon challenge: You’ve proven you’re the best every week on Classic mode. Let’s see how you stack up in Marathon!
- Multiplayer mode: Ever wanted to play a board against your friends and see their highest score? Now you can!
- User profiles: Ever wondered how those players on the top 100 are doing in general? Tapping on their name will show you their profiles and where they rank on each leaderboard
- Geo-location: You will now be able to see where the top players are from
- Undo: This was a highly requested feature. It’s finally in.
- Changing usernames: Another highly requested feature. Previously, changing your username would wipe your score – this is no longer the case
What are you waiting for? Download it now! It’s completely free and we hope you’ll enjoy it – if not, we’ll give you a full refund 🙂
June 16, 2011
John Bura from “Woolly Mammoth Productions” not only created the music for Pandemic but also a nice trailer to go along with it. Check it out below: